Dual Building block puzzle
This "dual" building block puzzle is ideal for diversion in between. The idea of building a puzzle out of pinchstones is original in itself and is sure to attract a lot of attention. At the same time, the way of playing this gadget is simple and intuitively understandable.
The motif on one side corresponds to a QR code on the other side. If the stones are assembled correctly according to the motif, the QR code can be scanned.
This then leads to a website. The reward and/or important information can be displayed on this website. Here, the customer can also enter their contact details, for example.
Clips and QR codes thus connect the analogue and digital worlds. The media break is staged and the puzzle becomes a unique haptic and digital experience.
The gadget can also be delivered with a campaign website (landing page).
The puzzle is sent in a smart C6 maxiletter box.
The puzzle is produced in Europe. This results in short production and delivery times.
The puzzle is available in 4 different sizes: 50, 24, 15 or 8 pieces.
- Building blocks 100% compatible
- 50, 24, 15, 8 building blocks in total
- Digital print possible on both sides (photo print)
- Dimensions when assembled: 50 pieces: 13 x 11 cm / 24 pieces: 8 x 8 cm / 15 pieces: 6.5 x 6 cm
- Dimensions A6 box: 17 x 12 x 3.5 cm / A7 box: 11.5 x 8 x 3.3 cm
- High-quality plastic (ABS)
- Weight approx. 150 g / 80 g / 50 g
- Option 1: Personalisation with banderole sticker 18 x 8 cm
- Option 2: Landing page
- Minimum quantity 100 pieces
- Made in Europe
|Shipping weight:||0,16 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||17,00 × 12,00 × 3,50 cm|